Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Watch Kim and Kyle Richards’ Fight Over Their Mom’s House In Palm Springs

Kim


In this clip from last night’s episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, sisters/enemies Kyle and Kim Richards continue to fight. Kyle had invited Kim to her new home in Palm Springs for the first time, and things got heated when Kyle told Kim that Brandi had been talking shit behind Kim’s back and they also fought about what really happened to there mothers house. (Remember season 2 when Kim yelled at Kyle in the limo about Kyle stealing Kim’s house, well years later we finally find out what she ment!)


“Brandi Glanville is walking around to people like Lisa Rinna and saying ‘Kim needs an intervention,’” Kyle begins with her sister. “How do you like that? Isn’t that nice? Isn’t that a great friend? So while I sat there telling them you had been sober since rehab until poker night, and since poker night, this is what I get from you! What a f*cking insult!”


“I have been so gentle with everything with you,” Kim Richards tells Kyle Richards. “I have tried… I haven’t brought up the house in a long time. But you bring me to this house after you took mom’s and then you took the money when you sold it to buy this?” Well Damn! Now we know what the fight in the limo was about!


“No, I would love to talk about that,” Kyle says. “You sat there and said ‘You stole my house.’ Really? Kim you know the f*cking truth. We bought you out.”


“When you bought this you called me and told me you were moving out of mom’s, it’s a quick escrow, you never even gave me one chance to go into that house,” Kim argues.


“Kim, everything you say is a twist and a lie,” Kyle answers. “I said to you, ‘Kim, we are selling mom’s house,’ you said, ‘Can we give Brooke the listing?’ So obviously we weren’t in escrow if we said that?”


“You’re lying!” Kim Richards Screams.


“No I’m not,” Kyle responds. “You were not in the position at that time to share a mortgage.”


“Talk about you’re own sh*t,” Kim replies. “I don’t f*cking care what you talk about me anymore. I’m so done with you and your f*cking lies.”


“I’m sorry you see it that way,” Kyle responds her sister Kim.


“Everybody sees it that way,” Kim claims. “Even your closest friends.”


Kyle adds, “Your close friend Brandi, I hope that you don’t get your heart broken.”


“If this isn’t the friend I think she is, I’m going to be broken-hearted for sure,” Kim admits.


“I thought when you went to rehab and we talked and you came back we were starting from scratch… so why is this happening again?” Kyle questions.


“I guess we never really dealt with it…” Kim answers.


“No, we did. That’s the whole point,” Kyle responds.


Watch the clip below.




Shop Watch What Happens Live



Watch Kim and Kyle Richards’ Fight Over Their Mom’s House In Palm Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment