Sunday, April 26, 2015

Asa: I Thought Something Went Down in Turkey

shahs-of-sunset-season-4-blogs-asa


Asa Soltan Rahmati explains why she thought both Mike and GG were lying.


Bravotv.com: How were you feeling in the wake of the drama with Mike and GG?
Asa Soltan Rahmati: The drama between Golnesa and Mike was very uncomfortable. The whole thing was terrible.


Bravotv.com: Why did you think both Mike and GG were lying?
ASR: I thought that something definitely did happen in Turkey, but nobody will ever really know exactly what happened except the two of them.


Bravotv.com: Did you think the polygraph test was a good idea?
ASR: I think the polygraph test was really important to Golnesa, because she wanted everybody to know that she was not lying. And I guess a bit of scientific fact is necessary sometimes



Asa: I Thought Something Went Down in Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment