Friday, April 24, 2015

SHAHS Mike: I Feel Like I Can"t Count on Anyone

shahs-of-sunset-season-4-blogs-mike_0


Shahs of Sunset’s Mike Shouhed dishes in a new Bravo TV interview on how he really feels about the feud between his fiancé and his friends. He opens up about how shocked he was when Jessica showed up at his offfice, What was going through his mind when he was talking to Reza about the whole GG rape controversy, and if he thinks the crew has made enough of an effort to befriend Jessica.


Bravotv.com: How shocked were you when Jessica showed up at your office with the wedding planner?


Mike Shouhed: Jessica and I were very excited to plan the most perfect wedding! Her and I are both very impatient people. I was a little shocked that she chose to come see me at work…bad timing…but I guess women dream about their wedding day since they are little and Jessica wanted hers to be perfect. We ended up not using this wedding planner though. She should of coached Jessica better and she didn’t. We ended up using Ashkan with Dream Events Design.


Bravotv.com: What was going through your mind during your talk with Reza?


MS: I was so shocked that this guy, who was like a brother to me, wasn’t protecting me! How could he be so cold? I’m beginning to feel like you can’t really count on anyone anymore.




Bravotv.com:
Did you feel like the crew hadn’t made enough of an effort to befriend Jessica?


MS: This group is hard to break into. They are very protective and aggressive to any new comer. I don’t think that Jessica gave the group a fair chance and vice versa. Strong people demand respect, and I don’t feel like my crew gave Jessica any!



SHAHS Mike: I Feel Like I Can"t Count on Anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment