Friday, April 24, 2015

Kandi Burruss Reveals She Has Started In-Vitro Fertilization Process

Kandi


Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss is opening up to the world how she and Todd are ready to expand their family and they have started the process of in-vitro fertilization!


“We have started the process of in-vitro,” Burruss tells E! News. “So just pray for us that everything is great and we get a healthy baby! My family definitely, definitely want a baby for me and Todd.”


Both Todd and Kandi are already both parents to two girls from previous relationships, and Kandi admits it can be hard juggling her personal life with her business ventures. “I have a little time off away from the cameras, but I’m never really off,” she says. “So much to do, nonstop, and we’re trying to make a baby right now. I’m off from the cameras, but not off.”


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Kandi Burruss Reveals She Has Started In-Vitro Fertilization Process

No comments:

Post a Comment