Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Kim Richards on Dr Phil Recap

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kim Richards has really made headlines this month, from her dog biting Kyle Richards daughter, to her recent arrest in Beverly Hills. The question on everyone’s mind is has Kim Richards relapsed, and why, if she has, did she relapse. Today we got the answers to the questions we all have been wondering. Kim Richards appeared on Dr Phil, and damn did Dr Phil dig deep to get the truth.


Here is the recap!


Dr Phil was forced to wait, which he was very unhappy about, for Kim Richards while she got ready.


Dr Phil rips right into Kim as she sits down, “Have you been Delaying this for some reason?” Dr Phil ask, Kim Responds absolutely not. While Kim apologizes for making him wait, Dr Phil turns all serious and claims he takes what he does very seriously (Sorry Phil we don’t take you to seriously!)


“Your a mom what are you doing getting arrested” Dr Phil asks Kim Richards. “I’m a very strong person, And I have been sober, I haven’t been working a program.” As Kim says this, the evil doctor Phil shows a picture of Kim on WWHL with what appears to be alcohol, although its really water if you remember the episode clearly!


“Lets talk about what happened” Dr Phil Chimes in. Richards responds, “My youngest daughter had called, She was having a difficult time so I drove down to be with her. I spent the night with her.” Dr Phil asks if she went down to Kimberly’s, she replies yes. ” I explained to her over the past few months i haven’t had the opportunity nor did i feel i was prepared or strong enough to watch these episodes (RHOBH)”


Kim claims the fans are hard on her and tweet her that shes drunk shes this and shes that all which effects her


“When I got to my daughter Kimberly’s, the next morning we woke up and she was leaving to go to class for a few hours, and I told her I think i’m going to watch the episodes today” Kim claims she went onto twitter first to see what people where saying about her, and it was horrible. They show a picture of some nasty tweets concerning Kim Richards.


Kim Richards starts to cry and claims ” I am an alcoholic and I have said that she says that she is tired of being talked about, she has a lot of shit going on and lists how she doesn’t talk to her sister, how her ex husband is dying and ect.


Dr Phils asks Kim Richards if she has been drunk on the show, Kim replies that she has not been drunk this season once on camera. Not One time! They then show the clip where Kim Richards screams at Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson, and the whole Lisa Rinna throwing the wine glass shit.


Dr Phil asks why she is in that kind of exchange with people, Richards responds “I felt very attacked” Phil responds by asking Kim if shes lying, and if she has been living a lie. Kim responds “at that point I was not lying, I had not drank in over three years, everyone had come to me and told me Lisa Rinna is talking about you behind your back.”


“All of this was sparked because you took a pain pill during the season” Dr Phil begins, “It wasn’t prescribed to you correct? Your not acting this way because you are super defensive because you have something to hide?” Kim looks shocked and says that shes angry.


This all happened during the first 10 minutes of the show!!! I could recap the whole entire show however, that would take hours because every moment is important and shocking! Therefore im going to let you all watch it for yourself’s! Because well it really is worth the watch!! Below is the full video from todays interview! Check it out before its taken down!!!!




Kim Richards on Dr Phil Recap

No comments:

Post a Comment