Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix Officially Move in Together

vanderpump-rules-season-3-scheana-wedding-18


It’s official! The adorable Vanderpump Rules couple Ariana Madix and Tom Sandoval are officially moved in together, they announced on the Occasionally Awesome Podcast this week. The SUR bartender left her Los Feliz apartment to move in with her boyfriend in West Hollywood and not only have they shacked up living together, they have more plans in terms of their living arrangements.


“My boyfriend and I moved in together and his apartment in West Hollywood is rent controlled, so I considerably downsized my rent payment to live in a bigger apartment. Hopefully we’ll be able to buy a place eventually. That’s the dream.”


Does this mean any future plans in terms of their relationship? “We’re saving all that rent money so that we can buy a place, but really we spend it on, like, booze and vacations.”


What got Ariana to move to LA exactly? “So we were shooting this thing and I was living in New York at the time and I made a list of pros and cons and I can remember the list of pros,” she dishes. “I feel like you added things to the pros list just to like really heavily weigh the site of pros of living in LA, but they were logical. Tacos was maybe one pro. That was the selling point for me.”


We’re happy she made the logical decision of moving to LA! Congrats to the happy couple on their move and future plans.


Photo Credit: Bravo



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix Officially Move in Together

No comments:

Post a Comment