Saturday, April 25, 2015

Does Real Housewives of Melbourne"s Gamble Breaux Have Sex Parties? Does she have a call girl stripper past?

Ep2RHOMelbourne


Next week on Real Housewives of Melbourne the infamous Carlos shows up to Janet Roach’s tea launch and he reveals that Gamble Breaux’s sex party might just be more than a rumor! In one of the funniest moments, after Carlos arrives and everyone say’s there hellos, Janet admits to her confessional “I did’t do it on purpose, it didn’t even occur to me, and then when I saw them together, I went oh no Janet what have you done”


When Janet Roach cries, “Oh no Janet what have you done” it is probably one of the funniest over acted, dramatic, lies I ever seen. Seriously watch the clip and see for your self, it is %100 percent clear she actually did the opposite, and purposely invited Carlos!


“I know he is lying and I want to get to the bottom of it, and why he’s doing it and how to resolve it” Gamble Breaux claims in her confessional.


“So my problem with you is, why did you start rumors like that” Gamble begins her conversation with Carlos


“This is not the kind of entertainment i had intended for my tea launch” Janet lies to her confessional camera


“I heard it from a reliable source, a mutual friend of ours, I’m not going to say his name” Carlos starts


Gina Liano chimes in that he cant say its a mutual friend if he wont even say the name!


“Give me the name, its who, who the fuck are you talking about” Gamble bravely asks


“Are you saying, are you accusing me of having sex parties right, is that right” Gamble continues


“I’m not accusing you of anything” Carlos weaselly claims


“I really don’t want to make it worse than it already is” Carlos cries out


” I was sitting opposite Carlos and I looked at him, and into his eyes and I know him quiet well, and I thought oh no Carlos you are not going to go there” Janet spills in her confessional interview


“I want you to take it back” Gamble shoots back at Carlos


“Well to be honest I saw the photos” Carlos shoots back at Gamble


“No!!!” Janet screams and throws her hands in the air!


“OMG he went there!” Janet cries to her confessional interview


Check out the Explosive Video Below!!




Does Real Housewives of Melbourne"s Gamble Breaux Have Sex Parties? Does she have a call girl stripper past?

No comments:

Post a Comment