Monday, April 27, 2015

Phaedra Parks: I Do Not Know Claudia

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-719-25


Phaedra Parks star of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, and wife to currently incarcerated Apollo Nida, sits down with Bravo TV for a new interview discussing this week RHOA episode. Phaedra Parks discusses her opinion on Claudia, her conversation with Kandi, and finally opens up all about her sit down with Kenya Moore. Check it out below!
Bravotv.com: Did Claudia’s overtures to you change your opinion of her or make you feel more comfortable with her?


Phaedra Parks: I did not have an opinion about Claudia. Claudia and I do not know each other, and we have had very limited interaction. I certainly appreciated the favorable accommodations. Connecting with her gave us an opportunity to begin laying the foundation for future interactions.


Bravotv.com: Did the conversation with Kandi help get you both on the same page?
PP: I think the conversation with Kandi helped us get on the same page. I value friendships and know that all relationships require an investment of time, patience, and effective communication.


Bravotv.com: Why did you decide to have the sit down with Kenya?
PP: As a Christian, I believe in forgiveness and redemption. While Kenya and I have deep rooted issues, I am finally at a place where I am willing to sit down with her and hear her out. The only way to describe our relationship is wounded. And everybody knows that wounds require air to heal. Hopefully, this conversation will serve as that air.

Xoxo,

Phaedra

Twitter/Instagram: @PhaedraParks

Facebook: PhaedraFans

YouTube: PhaedraParks

Tumblr: http://phaedraparks.tumblr.com/

www.phaedraparks.com



Phaedra Parks: I Do Not Know Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment