Thursday, April 23, 2015

Chantelle: I Felt Like I Had to Pick a Side

150403_2856953_An_Awkward_Goodbye


Blood Sweat and Heels star Chantelle Fraser opens up in a new Bravo TV, Chantelle Fraser talks about meeting the other ladies for the first time and who she immediately clicked with as well as who she had known before hand. She explains her first impression of the ladies that she didn’t know beforehand, and if she was uncomfortable after the play when Daisy and Mica started discussing Demetria.


Bravotv.com: Who of the ladies did you know beforehand? How did you know them?


Chantelle Fraser: I am very good friends with Geneva, and of the other girls, I met Mica once before. Geneva and I bonded after she interviewed me for a magazine article a few years back. We became fast friends, and our friendship has since grown even stronger. I met Mica once before through her ex-boyfriend, Terry, who I have known for quite a few years.


Bravotv.com: What was your first impression of the ladies that you didn’t know beforehand?


CF: I spent the most time with Mica and Daisy, and we seemed to click instantly. They were light and lively and didn’t take themselves too seriously. I am the same way, so these girls were definitely my cup of tea. I was having such a good time getting to know the girls that I lost track of time, so I didn’t get to spend much time with anyone else that night!


Bravotv.com: Did you feel uncomfortable after the play when Daisy and Mica started discussing Demetria?
CF: Yes It was very awkward, because Demetria had been very welcoming to me, and in that moment, it felt that I had to pick a side, and I really didn’t want to. I think they all have really good qualities, and It seems like both parties are unsure why the other dislikes them, so it basically seems like one big miscommunication. I think that this issue can be easily resolved if egos are checked at the door, and they meet each other halfway.



Chantelle: I Felt Like I Had to Pick a Side

No comments:

Post a Comment