Thursday, April 23, 2015

Brandi Glanville Reveals She Tells Her Sons She’s Acting On RHOBH

Brandi


Brandi Glanville, villian this season on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is opening up in a new interview with Access Hollywood on whether she regrets her vicious behavior this season on RHOBH.


During the first part, Glanville reveals that she was extremely put off by Lisa Rinna’s behavior. “Speaking about me as a mother is off limits. And coming from someone whose had the same hair do for 20 years, you might wanna hold your roll!” Glanville says. “I was just making a point. Generally I would never attack anyone’s looks… attack my character, but don’t attack looks. It triggered me, because she doesn’t know me as a mother. I just… snapped.”


Brandi Glanville reveals that when her 11-year old son asks her about what the hell is going on in RHOBH, She tells him shes acting, which isn’t far from the truth! “I just tell them I’m acting. I think one day they will understand that I’m a single-mom: I pay the rent, we have nice things, they go to a nice school, and I do it all myself,” Brandi explains. “If I didn’t misbehave on television, I’m not sure how I would be paying those bills. Eddie gives me child support, but he’s not working, and when he’s not working… [it goes down.] We’re on good terms and it’s fine.”


What does Brandi actually regret this season?  “I wouldn’t have smacked Lisa Vanderpump because we were getting along!” she said. “I was like, ‘Whaaaat did I just do?!’ Immediately I started crying – I was like, ‘Hit me back! We have to make this right!’ but it just wasn’t though.”


Who does she think will be returning for next seasons Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? “I think we’re all coming back because they had the best ratings ever,” Brandi reveals.


What Do You Guys Think?


Photo Credit: Access Hollywood


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Brandi Glanville Reveals She Tells Her Sons She’s Acting On RHOBH

No comments:

Post a Comment