Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lydia Schiavello: Love is unconditional not sometimes

lydia-blog


The Real Housewives of Melbourne Star Lydia Schiavello is opening up in her new Arena TV blog about episode 6 of the Real Housewives of Melbourne. Lydia talks about her phone call to Jackie Gillies and how she had just wanted to clarify what she had saw and heard at the chefs dinner.  Lydia complains about how Janet Roach has said on countless occasions that she heard the rumour, as did Chyka Keebaugh from multiple sources and now its time to just move on. Check out her blog below!


Lydia Beings, “How amazing the MCG looks and how lucky Melbournians are to have such an amazing sporting precinct, no wonder 100,000 people attend. How many housewives make it?


Love seeing Chyka in her element, The #BOSS in the kitchen. September Club footy final is a great way to spend the afternoon watching WHOREFORN play the colour corrected Sydney Swans.


Like Janet, I felt compelled to support HAWTHORN the Melbourne based team. Catching up with Pettifleur (PF), Chyka, Janet, and Gamble after the Chefs dinner party had the potential to be confronting.


My call to Jackie was simply to clarify what she saw and heard at the chef’s dinner.

Gina has expanded my vocabulary and introduced a new term “an eyeball moment”. I guess that justifies their immature reaction to a very sensitive personal moment. My son’s wedding has very special significance in my life.


It was lovely to catch up with the girls at the September club. What is it with Gamble? I asked for a glass of water and that translates to me being pregnant. (Just watching the figure…is it a crime to drink water?) Not all of us can drink champagne like you Gamble… Blah Blah Blah


I’m really not interested in going over the hypocritical behaviour from Gina and Gamble… I’ve made my point, I just want to move on.


S and M Barbie….WOW I know I’m a sexy mamma I hadn’t realised that I had such an impact on Gamble… I wonder if she’s going to call Andrew (husband) Ken. LMAO.

And Janet calling Chyka “SLITHER BARBIE” perhaps undiplomatic but I do think Janetowned her comments about Gamble as quickly as Chyka did.


Sydney trip… spectacular and fast moving, I’m not sure that translates to sexy and money… but that’s my opinion. My reason for not going to Sydney was that I was relocating back into my house, and it is nowhere near as glamorous as QATAR.


Janet’s support in going to The Charles Billich Gallery reflects a quality in her character that at times is lost.


What is it with PF and Gamble? Always carrying on about whose got their hand in the lolly jar… WHO CARES WHO MAKES THE MONEY… just get on and move on or ring her mobile if you want a portrait of yourself PF.


I’m not sure if Gamble knows if she was smirking or laughing BTW in this case it’s the same… and if Rick hates weddings so much he’s going to have a bit of a problem following through his recent proposal. (P.S) it wasn’t a speech it was an answer to a simple question.


Gamble I accept your apology and wish you and Rick a wonderful, loving future.


Fab footy final…. well done HAWKS.


Gamble please explain what is a good party(ier) ???? and this is coming from me the person who talks gobbly gook!!!!!!!!!


Jackie and Chyka’s garden catch up was going to be interesting. Why? Because SHINE SHINE SHINE and SWITZERLAND are organising Gamble’s hen’s night. That’s hilarious. What about their stripped down approach to the hen’s night, Gamble’s never going to lose the sniff of scandal but as Jacks says SHINE ON…



episodic 10


SYDNEY… how amazing does Sydney look! The Girls in GOLD…what was that all about?


I wonder why PF would be insulted by Gina asking her “did you Google Charles Billich?“ PFknew quite a bit and was well informed. Hmmm you got to wonder PF.


Loved seeing the girls get along in Sydney… however Gina saying “Janet poker face”, not sure about that. Perhaps Gamble is going to have RHOM’s first WARDROBE MALFUNCTION including a nipple slip… lol yes you did on sooo many occasions… keep watching lol lol.


Wow… Screaming Banshees or Happy Housewives at a noisy exhibition opening but maybe that’s the way they do it in Sydney. “Who begs to differ”!!!! LOL PF I stole your catchline. The massive cat was GORGEOUS PF not overfeed…#justsaying.


Ps. PF maybe Google the breed, like you did Charles Billich. Nice Gallery.


Single, single, single party time, Janet says I have a 35-year-old young jump… Janet you never let us down. She’s always ready to shock with her dating or sex stories…ahhh you’re the best Janet.


Posing nude? Gamble; just about anyone who has studied any form of art or design will have attended life drawing classes. Drawing or painting a nude female form has been done since The Renaissance… I’m not sure what your point is.


Janet meeting Tempest was UGLY. 0 to 100 in 5 seconds. That’s almost as quick as my PORSCHE.


Tempest’s confrontation with Janet was initially inappropriate. Sibling loyalty is understandable but there’s a time and place for everything. I think Gamble should have intervened and shut her sister down rather than standing back and letting her carry on the way she did… poor form. (We can all learn from this).


Janet did not make up the rumour, Tempest get your facts right. (She was just repeating it). It was most inappropriate to continue berating Janet. It begs the question, why you and your sister continue raising the subject and being so defensive. (Listen to Wolfe pup and his words of wisdom). “You keep defending yourself; people will believe the rumour is true.”


Janet has said on countless occasions that she heard the rumour, as did Chyka from multiple sources. LET’S MOVE ON… NOOO… it spills into the streets of Sydney, how embarrassing, what childish behavior and THEN, Gina and Gamble’s phone call to Janetwas pathetic.


It’s no wonder Janet wanted to leave the show after this incident, this is the very behavior that Gina complained about last year. Insensitive behaviour girls. (You can’t blameGamble’s champagne or Gina’s can of sprite) can you…


Well done PF for taking the time to explain the true situation to Tempest rather than allowing the character assassination to continue. You couldn’t get a word in, Tempest was happy listening to her own voice ‘BORING’… sorry Tempest.


Jackie is right, I was a bit rude, Rick (Wolfe Pup) is a lovely fellow and Gamble is clearly fond of him. I’m just fed up with the way Gamble, with Gina’s covert support, keeps atJanet. It’s so obvious that Gamble worships the ground that Gina walks on. Have an opinion of your own girl!


It was lovely to catch up with Chyka and Jackie for a picnic and croquet. I completely agree with Jackie’s sentiments about Gina and Gamble. Gina’s suggestion that Janet was interested in Rick was mischievous.


I reckon Gina has had too much backcombing when she starts worrying about my relationship with Andrew and starts discussing it with others. I can’t imagine what she has to say about my role with Shane Warne and the Foundation. 50 greys of SHANE or S and M BARBIE and KEN?



episodic 6


Boat trip… Gamble’s comments about PF’s outfit was condescending, I thought it was a bit of fun… she reminded me of MARYANNE from GILLIGAN’S ISLAND. Gamble’s commentary around Janet is all too late, she allowed the situation to develop that way.

I’m sad that Janet was ostracised. (Christa Billich I will always remember to make a wish under the Harbour Bridge) x x x


Family dinner at Chyka’s house was gorgeous to see… mother and son cooking together is something a man needs to do with his mamma. Go BJ… and OCD Chyka in the kitchen, it was entertaining watching you, reminded me of myself with my sons, bravo!


You looked agitated in your blue, yellow and red shirt. Lol sorry I had too. Crumbing did look good Chess… totally agree. But you can’t give too much to the little brother…right?


The dinner at Otto’s BYO Scanks. What appalling comments. Messy and Boring with a capital B. It’s sad and hypocritical… I think Janet is quite correct, yet again explaining toGamble that she didn’t spread the rumour.


Why does Gina feel she can butt in as Gamble’s confidant and is the beholder of all knowledge? This is not the case and I tire of her superior attitude. If you want to present yourself as being perfect then you need to make damn sure that is the case.


Good on PF and Janet, Gina doesn’t spread rumours, gossip, or make things up, she simply “embellishes the truth”. Good one Gina lmao again.


Where I come from, “Love is unconditional not sometimes.” There is no way we will ever losePF. PF’s accent clearly has a strong English influence, no different to the English and Scottish influence in New Zealand. I don’t really understand why this is the subject of so much discussion. I always understand what she is saying… stay tuned next on the real housewives of Melbourne.


Much love

Ciao for now, LYDIA x”


What do you guys think about Lydias blog?



Lydia Schiavello: Love is unconditional not sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment