Monday, March 30, 2015

Shahs of Sunset: Did Mike Try To have sex with GG in Turkey?

 


shahs-of-sunset-season-4-blogs-mike_0


Shahs of Sunset villian Mike Shouhed appeared on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen last week alongside Brandi Glanville and talked all about the rumors surrounding him and co star GG.


Andy began the show asking Mike if he’s bothered by Reza’s bitch talking about him. Reza is bitching that the engagement ring Mike showed to his parents isn’t the actual ring Mike’s fiance Jessica has if you haven’t seen the show. Reza also claims the ring Jessica received was much cheaper. Because Shahs care all about the bling bling.


Mike denies Reza’s bitching claiming, “Reza can be so bitchy. He’s such a little girl the way he talks about me sometimes. My shoes cost more than his car payment, and he’s talking about me having a ring that I faked on the show. That’s not the type of guy I am, so you’re gonna talk shit? He had the forum to talk, and he ran his mouth.”


When asked about the rumors that Mike was trying to have sex with GG in Turkey, Mike says he never heard about them until he’s about to get engaged. Mike also tells Andy that he and GG have never slept together. Probably because GG denied him if you asked me!


“It happened, supposedly, one year ago. Never brought up until I’m just about to get engaged and brings it up every chance she gets. I think she has a secret crush, and I’ve known her since she was 13. She’s like my little sister.”


GG was pissed to say the least, and during Mikes appearance on WWHL went on the full attack via Twitter!


Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 5.45.54 AM


When Andy reads off some of GG’s tweets, and Mike doesn’t say anything at all and takes a sip of his drink. That’s the face of Guilty if you ask me!


 


 



Shahs of Sunset: Did Mike Try To have sex with GG in Turkey?

No comments:

Post a Comment