Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Bethenny FRANKEL Refused To Do Andy Cohens WWHL live!

 


Bethenny FRANKEL has started to surpass NeNes insane requests in order to be a housewife. New reports claim that Bethenny refused to do Andy Cohens WWHL show live! She didn’t want to be bombarded with questions she couldn’t make a elegant answer for right away sources report.

“Bethenny refused to do Andy’s show live,” an insider told RadarOnline. “It was very important for her to not be surprised by any questions Andy asked. She didn’t want to come across as bitter or angry, so she needed to control the entire taping.”

And surprisingly, the source says, the show’s producers agreed.

“Producers are hoping the gamble to bring Bethenny back to the show will pay off and help boost the sagging RHONY ratings,” the source explained.

Promotional clips for the upcoming episode show Frankel telling BFF and boss Cohen, “I will never get legally married again.”

“It doesn’t mean that I won’t commit to someone,” 44-year-old Frankel noted. “I’m not jaded. I’m not bitter about love. I think there are amazing guys out there in the world. It’s none of that.”

What’s more, she admitted, “There was a point where I was a little embarrassed to be a Housewife. I felt like it was a little, something to not be proud of. And there was a time that I felt, when I was in it, that it felt not what it started out as, and that’s why I walked away.”

“But now, coming back, I’m feeling proud to do it again. I feel like it is a different show and I feel like me coming back to this show this season has changed up the dynamic,” she continued. “It seems honest, it seems real, it seems a little bit old-school — that’s how it feels.”

​Frankel’s appearance on Watch What Happens Live will air on Bravo on Sunday night.

 


 



Bethenny FRANKEL Refused To Do Andy Cohens WWHL live!

No comments:

Post a Comment