Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kyle Richards Revels What Happened With Sister Kim

Kyle


Kyle Richards star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, appeared on Watch What Happens Live Tuesday night after the season finale. Kyle answered viewer questions and discussed the season with Andy Cohen.


WhenAndy asked Kyle about running into Brandi Glanville in New York City and Brandi claiming that Kyle ran out of the store when she saw her. “How about, Brandi, don’t get it twisted,” Kyle replied. “She ran out and I was there probably twenty minutes after she left.”


Following this, Andy played the clip of Kim Richards fight with Lisa Rinna in Amsterdam where Kyle ran out of the restaurant and asked Kyle why she ran out. “You can see that I actually took my mic off and threw it,” Kyle answered. “I did not know what was going to happen next. I didn’t want to be there, so I just left.”


Andy played a clip of the upcoming RHOBH reunion where Kyle revealed she hadn’t spoken to her sister in three months. Kim told Andy during the reunion that she was okay with not speaking to her sister and she was fine with how things were. Andy asked Kyle to react to the clip. “Obviously going into the reunion you hope for some resolution, but I don’t think at this reunion anybody had any resolution,” she responded.


A viewer asked Kyle how she felt about Lisa Rinna’s mean tweets about Kim. “I didn’t see them, but I was told and I tweeted that it was very not cool to do that and Lisa texted me an apology.”


A caller asked Kyle what her sister Kathy’s take is on the drama between her and Kim. “That is a very good question,” Kyle answers. “It’s difficult for her, she’s in kind of a complicated position. She’s not there when we are filming, so then we go back and she hears my version and then she hears Kim’s version and then she kind of has to wait and see the show. I think she kind of just feels stuck.”


Andy asks Kyle if everything is okay between her and Kathy. “I mean everything could be better,” she said.


 



Kyle Richards Revels What Happened With Sister Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment