Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Kim Richards Confronts Brandi Finally On The RHOBH Finale!

Kim


On tonights season finale of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Kim Richards and Brandi Glanville finally were able to sit down with Lisa Rinna and get to the bottom of what Brandi actually said about Kim needing an intervention. Pretty sure that Brandi had a brain fart because her memory is very fuzy, Eileen said the same thing!


When Kim confronts Brandi about the intervention after talking to Kyle and Lisa Rinna about it, Glanville says she did not speak of an intervention. “I didn’t. I don’t think I’ve ever said intervention in my life. I said ‘I don’t think Kim has the proper support system around her. I think Kim’s there for everybody. I think everyone leans on Kim and she needs a proper therapist and actual sober friends that are not me, like drunk half the time.’” This was pretty much a lie!


“Am I f*cking worried about you half the time? Right now I am. I don’t know why!”


“I worry about you too,” Kim confesses to Brandi. “I worry about my other family too, that’s just human nature, but I worry about you a little more sometimes.”


“That’s what friendship means,” Brandi says. “You worry about someone. That’s it and that’s all that means.”


“Here comes trouble,” Kim says as Lisa Rinna approaches.


Kim tells Rinna that Brandi and her just talked about the situation and that Brandi insists she didn’t use the word intervention. Once again Brandis memory seems to be a bit fuzzy!


“It wasn’t malicious,” Brandi says. “It was all from love.”


“It was a good conversation,” Lisa confirmed to Kim. Maybe Brandi has convince Lisa that there conversation never happened?


“I have now backed off,” Lisa explains in her confessional. “I don’t want the wrath of Kim Richards. I think Brandi is terrified of Kim Richards and rightfully so because who knows what she’ll do. She screams at you. She’s aggressive. She’s hurtful.”


Watch the show highlight below.



 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Kim Richards Confronts Brandi Finally On The RHOBH Finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment