Sunday, May 24, 2015

Teresa Giudice Will Emerge From Prison Stronger And More Focused

GiudiceJoeTeresa


Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice is making the most of her time behind bars, according to her lawyer James J. Leonard, who spoke about his client in a new interview with E! News.


“She’s taking care of her body, she’s taking care of her mind,” her attorney said. “She’s making her family’s looked after. She’s reprioritizing things in her life.”


According to her lawyer, Teresa will be out of prison by Christmas, and after she’ll be on home confinement until February 5th or 6th, followed by a period of supervised release.


“I think she’s going to emerge stronger, more focused,” Leonard continued. “She’s getting back in touch with her faith. She’s spending a lot of time praying in there and I think the Teresa that comes out of prison is going to wow people.”


So what are Teresa’s plans when she gets out?


“Being with her children, being with her family, being with Joe… and then kind of getting back into whatever she’s going to get back into,” Leonard explained. “If that’s television, if it’s different projects, if it’s getting involved with a restaurant, etc.— there are so many opporutnites that she has.”


As we previously exclusively reported, Teresa is currently the only cast member of RHONJ that is signed on for season 7.


“I think she’s going to take it one day at a time, but her focus is, ‘I want to get back to my freedom, I want to get back to my husband, I want to get back to my parents, my children, and then kind of take it as it goes.’ But I expect that you’ll be seeing her shortly after she comes home,” he teased.


Leonard also slammed the recent cheating rumors surrounding Teresa and her husband Joe Giudice.


You can watch the full interview below.



Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Teresa Giudice Will Emerge From Prison Stronger And More Focused

No comments:

Post a Comment