Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Bethenny Frankel : Heather is Not My Frenemy and I never Called Kristen Dumb

150601_2870219_The_RHONY_Ladies_Might_Be_Off_Men


The Real Housewives of New York City had one kick ass episode last night, it was totally filled to the top with drama and cat fights. Returning cast member Bethenny Frankel was the root of each and every fight this episode. Leading many to believe, what the fuck has happened to Bethenny!


When discussing her decision to squash the beef with Heather Thomson, Bethenny reveals in her new Blog, “I just wanted to end the dynamic with Heather. Although I am a reality star, I don’t always want the spotlight on me.” Funny thing is, this is exactly what Bethenny has been saying for the past two episode, yet it seemed like no one could hear her as the drama continued!


When disusing her little argument with Luann on this weeks episode, Bethenny claims that all is well between them two because they actually know each other very well. “Luann and I have a good dynamic,” Bethenny writes, “I tell her what is up with me, and she knows that roundabout moves do not work.”


When further discussing her scuffle with housewife Heather Thomson, Bethenny clears the air by claiming that life is to short to have frenemy’s, which is why she doesn’t consider Heather to be one. “I approached Heather, because I really didn’t want this to become some insane Housewife rivalry that it isn’t. She came on strong. I backed up. That is it. Different strokes for different folks. She is not my frenemy. Life is too short.” While she does say that her and Heather are different, it does seem like shes willing to start over with her.


Towards the end of her Bravo Blog, Bethenny Frankel opens up about her rivalry with Kristen Taekman. While she doesn’t blame Carole Radziwill for what transpired, she also claims that she never said that Kristen was dumb. Which kind of means Carole is lying according to Bethenny huh?


“I never said Kristen didn’t register the trademark. I never said Kristen was dumb. I had no idea about either of these things. I simply questioned Kristen choosing a name that is remarkably similar to another much larger brand.”


I’m wondering what the larger brand is that Bethenny is talking about. While Bethenny doesn’t really go into more on Kristen she does add that the whole fight was pointless, which would deffinetly be true if Bethenny is telling the truth about not calling Kristen dumb. I have the feeling here that Kristen knows shes on the chopping block and is just dying for some camera time..


What do you guys think of Bethenny’s thoughts? Do you agree with the Big B?



Bethenny Frankel : Heather is Not My Frenemy and I never Called Kristen Dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment