Thursday, July 9, 2015

Bethenny Frankel : Ramona came in hot on Kristen

Bethenny Frankel was full of tears on Tuesday nights episode of The Real Housewives of New York City, and shes taking to her blog this week to explain why she was crying, and her shuffle with Kristen Taekman.


Bethenny first brings up how all season so far shes cried in every episode, but to all of our delight informs us that Tuesday night was her last tear of the season!


“Well it isn’t an episode if I’m not crying, so I was true to form here. Thankfully this is the last tear of mine this season. I’m sure you’re not shedding a tear about that.”


Bethenny than goes into explaining why she had a nervous breakdown about leaving her daughter to go on vacation with the other ladies. She explains how she felt like the ladies where pulling her in all directions but when it comes down to it her daughter will always be first for her.


“Look, I’m not the first person to ever have a brutal divorce. My daughter is my everything, and my heart aches every moment I’m away from her. I feel like I’m being pulled in so many directions, and she comes first. I didn’t make a big deal about the trip. The girls did. I didn’t ask them to change it. It felt like some of them were looking to make something of it. My stuff is my stuff.:


Bethenny throws some shade at Kristen when she reveals she feels like Kristen was trying to stir up shit with her, and leaves her with some great advice! “Here is my advice: You do you, and I’ll do me.”


Bethenny then goes into details about how she felt about Carole’s lesbian sex dream about her.


“Regarding the Carole lesbian dream scene, can everyone get off me? I’m not here telling Carole that she needs to perk up and become more motivated, so she doesn’t need to worry about my intensity. I haven’t written eight books, done a talk show, nine seasons of reality TV, created two workout DVDs, raised a 5-year-old, and built an international brand by being “chill.” She can sit right down, BUT I will let her go down on me in her dreams.”


Lastly Bethenny brings up how Ramona Singer will take a hit for her, and it looks like she owes Ramona a favor down the road after she came in so hot at Kristen Taekman.


“Ramona came in hot on Kristen at Luann’s suite. This is because Ramona knows a lot about the ins and outs of my situation, and she saw Kristen chomping at the bit to start a conversation about the trip. Ramona will take a hit for me. So maybe I will owe her one in the future. But there will be some bumpy roads for Ramona and myself, so buckle up.”


What do you guys think of Bethenny Frankel’s blog this week?



Bethenny Frankel : Ramona came in hot on Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment