Monday, July 6, 2015

Meghan King Edmonds Explains Why She Thinks Brooks Doesn"t Have Cancer

dish-051215-meghan-edmonds


Meghan King Edmonds can be seen questioning Brooks Ayers’ cancer diagnosis during Bravo TV’s exclusive look at the full Real Housewives of Orange County’s new season, now while talking to OK magazine, Edmonds is explaining why she doesn’t think Brooks has cancer. You will also be surprised to find out, or not, that shes not the only cast member who thinks Brooks is clearly lying!


“I think he’s faking his [cancer diagnosis],” Meghan revealed to OK! Magazine.


Looks like this is more of an attack than an interview!


“There’s definitely a lot of tension between Vicki and me this season, and there are several reasons, but the main one was that she’s upset I had questions about Brooks’s cancer. I believe the little questions that unfold will intrigue the audience.”


Meghan claims to have first hand knowledge of what its like to have cancer, because her step-daughters mom is currently battling cancer. My Mom actually had cancer for 20 years, so…. i’m not really sure how Meghan thinks shes the queen of cancer knowledge…. when you kind of have to learn by living with someone with cancer and gain first hand experience. Sorry Meghan, but as much as I want to believe Brooks is lying, your whole, my step daughters mom has cancer so therefore I know everything isn’t working on this fan!


“Hayley, who you’ll see a lot of on the show, moved into our house because her mother’s sick and undergoing chemotherapy. I haven’t talked to Vicki or Brooks since filming ended, but I’m dealing with a woman in my life who’s dying of cancer, and I know it isn’t anything to mess around with.”


Earlier in the month while making media rounds to promote this season of RHOC, Meghan stopped by to chat with Perez Hilton, and while with him had the following to say about Brooks.


“With my personal family situation, my step-daughter’s mom is dying of cancer currently, so I have an invested interest in cancer and cancer treatments, and so, of course, I was interested in what [Brooks Ayers]’s treatment plans were and what he was doing and I really thought I would find an ally. As time goes on, you are going to see I’m not the only one making these questions.”


So what do you guys think, does Meghan King Edmons have the knowledge to decide if someone has cancer or not just because her…. Step – Daughters… Mother has cancer?



Meghan King Edmonds Explains Why She Thinks Brooks Doesn"t Have Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment