Monday, July 6, 2015

NeNe Leakes Claims She Will Not Return Part Time to RHOA

NeNe Leakes is all anyone can seem to talk about since she announced that she was leaving the Real Housewives of Atlanta. While we may have seen NeNe as toxic and just plain bitter, NeNe has been claiming that the show was just to toxic for her to continue.


NeNe of course will continue making bank as she is set to star in a new prime time TV show with Betty White. Along with this of course she will have her Spin off show with Kim Zolciak. Many site have been reporting that NeNe will be returning part time next season however we can now confirm that this is incorrect.


Reality Tea recently posted a new article where they talk to NeNe Leakes about whether or not she would be returning part time next season.  “I love Bravo – they’re my family – I may pop up and play with those girls and every now and then. I’m sure I’ll come back at some point, I just won’t come back in season.”


NeNe concluded, “It’s not about the money. If it were about the money, I would have stayed.” 


What do you guys think? Are you sad to see NeNe Leakes leave the Real Housewives of Atlanta?



NeNe Leakes Claims She Will Not Return Part Time to RHOA

No comments:

Post a Comment