Monday, July 6, 2015

Brandi Glanville Finally Admits She Was Fired

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills former castmate Brandi Glanville has been in the news ever since it was revealed that she has been fired. Since news broke Brandi has been denying that she was fired, even going as far as to fight with Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards over twitter comments. Brandi Glanville who writes for Australia’s NW Magazine, discussed in her latest article what exactly went down.


“Well this week has been crazy! I spoke to Yolanda Foster and Kim Richards. Lisa Vanderpump actually emailed me after I got fired which was very weird. I was shocked, it was very unexpected. I feel like she did so I’d tell people that she did it. Everything with her is a plan — everything is very strategic.”


Of Course Brandi Diggs into the fact that everything Lisa Vanderpump does is strategic…. and well she probably is right. Brandi Continues,


“RHOBH isn’t done, though – they want me part-time. I don’t want to close that door, but I have other offers. I have choices, and that’s what the hard part is – I want to make a great choice. I might only get one chance at this!”


What do you guys think? Are you shocked to learn Brandi was indeed fired?



Brandi Glanville Finally Admits She Was Fired

No comments:

Post a Comment