Friday, July 3, 2015

Teresa Giudice Reveals Prison Journal Entries

Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice has roughly many months left of serving her jail sentence in Danbury, Connecticut and whereas doing so she has kept a diary of her thoughts and moments in while behind bars.


As she has done thus and what recently created headlining news is that Giudice’s attorney James J. Leonard confirmed to us Weekly that the mother of 4 is planning on telling her story in an exceedingly memoir. “It’s going to be concerning growing up from humble beginnings. she is going to additionally tell the story most are dying to know: what life is like behind bars.”


In a number of her entries that were discovered, she talks concerning how she has been exercising, emailing her family and friends, staying off from unhealthy jail food, and even watching Real Housewives while serving her time.


“I called the girls after school today. I miss them so much. They are all I think about all day long, and I pray that God helps me to go back home to be with my daughters and my husband. Please God, help me.”

“Went to Pilates at 5:30 to 6:30…Head count is at 9 pm. After that going to watch Empire. Then going to call my girls.”

“Joe and my daughters are coming. Took a shower…. Did my hair curly especially for my husband,” she reveals in her journal.

“He loves my hair curly.”

“There is a lady in here, she hit her roommate,” Giudice wrote in a February entry.

“The officers are up here now to evaluate the situation. She is a crazy lady who fights with everyone.” “She got an award for perseverance,”

Teresa wrote of her oldest daughter Gia on March 16th. “I started crying at the computer. I was so happy for her, and saying to myself, ‘That is my daughter.’”

“I had tater tots, a soy burger that was so gross and orange!” she wrote.

“I also had some potato salad. They feed us so much here. I’m going to have potatoes coming out of my ears pretty soon!”



Teresa Giudice Reveals Prison Journal Entries

No comments:

Post a Comment