Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Bethenny Frankel Calls Sonja Morgan a Caged Animal

Real Housewives of New York City celebrate its 100th episode last night and what a Sonja Morgan bashing it was. Bethenny Frankel is now taking to her Bravo TV blog to discuss last nights shit show!


Bethenny Frankel first discusses Ramona Singer and her divorce, Bethenny explains that she really does feel Ramona’s pain, and that it’s really impossible to even judge or comment on a life spent with someone for over a quarter of a century.


“I really do feel her pain in her divorce. How can I comment on a life with someone spanning a quarter of a century? I cannot really judge. They say it is bad luck to wear someone else’s shoes. It is most definitely bad form to really understand unless you have walked in them, which I haven’t.”


Bethenny next goes into discussing her feud with Kristen Taekman, she admits that she is finally happy that her and Kristen have settled their feud and that she (Bethenny) is able to own when she is wrong. Bethenny admits that she is not only difficult to get to know but also guarded, but that if you knew the shit that she was current going through you would understand why she is the way she is.


“I’m glad I got to calm it all down with Kristen. I own my stuff. I am guarded and difficult to get to know. If you only knew what I was enduring personally then you might understand. But, I don’t expect anyone to worry about me. I’m a survivor and, as I said, we all have our stuff. Sometimes Ramona forgets that she isn’t the only one dealing with something.”


Next Bethenny goes into explaining what is going on with Sonja Morgan. Bethenny explains that Sonja Morgan is like a caged and cornered animal. Sonja isn’t owning up to her wrongs and seems to be in denial. Bethenny reveals that it is no longer their problem anymore because they aren’t getting paid enough to deal with this crazy bullshit.


Sonja is all riled up, understandably so. She seems to feel like a caged and cornered animal. Sonja isn’t owning her stuff here, she seems to be in denial, but it really isn’t our problem anymore. Heather said it best: We don’t need to solve, and we don’t need to enable. This is above my pay grade, and I can’t seem to extricate myself from it. I definitely have compassion for Sonja.”


Finally Bethenny gets into the scuffle between Dorinda Medley and Heather Thomson, revealed that it really came out of no where. Bethenny seems to take Heather side on this fight, and claims that Dorinda scared Heather.


“The Dorinda and Heather stuff came from left field. I was standing right there. We were walking in, Dorinda assumed we were ignoring her, and she just went off on Heather, which frankly scared Heather, who is a tough bitch. I don’t think she had experienced that this summer in the Berkshires, so she was thrown off guard.”


What do you guys think of Bethenny Frankel’s Blog this week, and what did you guys think of the episode! Let us know in the comment section below!


 



Bethenny Frankel Calls Sonja Morgan a Caged Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment