Monday, July 13, 2015

RHOC Spoilers : Vicki Continues to Deal With The Loss of Her Mother

On tonight’s Real Housewives of Orange County, Vicki Gunvalson continues to deal with the tragic loss of her mother.


As we saw on last week’s episode, Gunvalson’s Mother surprisingly passed away, BRAVO was of course their to capture every single moment of Vicki finding out causing RHOC fans everywhere to be outraged that they would air such personal and sensitive material. Watching last week’s episode was like reliving every single death in your own life. It was simply heart breaking.


In the clip below from tonight’s episode, Vicki talks to her boyfriend Brooks Ayers about losing her mom.


“I want my mom to be okay, I want her to wake up,” Vicki opens up to Brooks as he holds her she begins to breakdown. Its really nice seeing Brooks support Vicki during this difficult time.


“I feel lost, i feel lonely, I …. Umm. ….. I need my mom.” Vicki explains in her confessional about her current feelings.


We flash over to Meghan King Edmonds who is crying as she explains to her step daughter what it felt like for HER when Vicki found out she lost her mom. ” For me it was like, through a lense at you.” This causes her step daughter to cry and say, “There’s nothing we can do.”




 


 



RHOC Spoilers : Vicki Continues to Deal With The Loss of Her Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment