Monday, July 13, 2015

Is RHOC Vicki Gunvalson Meeting with a Medium?

On tonight’s episode of the Real Housewives of Orange County Vicki Gunvalson will try and seek closure from her mother’s passing and even contemplates speaking with a medium, or as she calls it Median.


“My guts getting bigger but my foot’s getting smaller, and all my shoes have falling out..” Shannon Beador opens the scene in our exclusive clip below. “All your weights going up to your stomach.,” Vicki explains to Shannon.


“A new life was born, Tamra Judge’s son had his baby on the same day we had my moms Funeral.” Vicki tells Shannon, Shannon reveals that she already knows that because Tamra had sent her a picture of the newborn. Vicki agrees with Shannon that the baby looks beautiful.


“Have you been talking to Tamra at all,”  Shannon asks Vicki. “Her and Eddie came over,” Vicki begins to explain. “You know i’m still very guarded, and I know that she had a soft heart, and I know that shes a human and I know that we all make mistakes. I know things go bad sometimes with people lives but I did tell her that does not give her the right to be mean. ”


Shannon interrupts, “I’m worried about you Vicki, you got the weight of the world on your shoulders, really.” Vicki responds by saying, “I don’t know how i’m going to do all of this…death thing.” Shannon wonders how the group can make it easier and better for Vicki.


“You know I went to a median about two years ago for my dad.” Vicki begins to explain. Shannon smartly comments in her confessional that she thinks Vicki means a Medium.


Vicki continues to explain, “My dad actually, came into the room and the median said is their a picture in your hallway that is always crooked and I said yes everyday I have to straighten this picture out. He said well thats your father he keeps looking at you, and then he said do you have a bird that taps your window in the kitchen, and I said ‘Tap Tap Tap Constantly’ He said thats your father and this is two weird things that the median will not know.” Shannon begins to look uneasy in her chair as Vicki keeps saying median instead of medium.


“Will god frown on that talking to a spirit through someone else,” Vicki asks Shannon. “If it is going to give you peace and comfort I don’t see that being a bad things.” Shannon explains to Vicki.


 


 



Is RHOC Vicki Gunvalson Meeting with a Medium?

No comments:

Post a Comment