Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Real Housewives of New York Spoilers Dorinda Medley Goes On Attack Mode

When the conversation becomes heated tonight between Real Housewives of New York City’s costars Heather Thomson and Dorinda Medley, the ladies run into a problem when they just don’t understand what Dorinda is telling them.


“Are going to tell Ella its okay to use the F-Bomb, no because you are raising a daughter who you want to be elegant. So your not going to tell her that it is cool to use the F-Bomb” The Countess LuAnn relays to Heather Thomson, who just looks bored….


“My Mother would be disgusted with me if I cursed in her presence,” Dorinda Medley informs the ladies. LuAnn chimes in that she doesn’t want her daughter visiting her father and use the F-Bomb.


Sonja Morgan claims in her confessional that she believes that The Countess is a bit more than just tipsy, “She is literally, Fucked UP!!”


“So this is where it becomes insulting to me and I really want to stop this conversation because my mother, didn’t care if I did so it doesn’t make my mother a bad mother.” Heather Thomson chimes in, I have to agree with her on that one, I was allowed to curse as well.


“Stop putting your judgement on everybody else,” Heather screams at LuAnn. Heather Thomson stupidly chimes in that Dorinda Medley’s daughter says “Fuck all the time,” this of course results in a pissed off Dorinda.


“Don’t say that, its not okay….” Dorinda continues to go on defense mode… but none of the ladies seem to follow what the hell she is saying and either do we…. She is clearly slurring her words! Check out the clip below and maybe you can translate for us!




Real Housewives of New York Spoilers Dorinda Medley Goes On Attack Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment