Sunday, July 12, 2015

Shannon Discusses Extending the Olive Branch to Meghan Edmonds

Real Housewives of Orange County’s most lovable cast member Shannon Beador took to her Bravo TV blog last night to discuss her never ending beef with Meghan King Edmonds, her miscommunication with her husband David, and how devastated she is for Vicki Gunvalson.


Shannon begins her blog by discussing her beef with the ever so bitchy Meghan Edmonds. Shannon explains that she is done discussing an issue that Meghan clearly is making a bigger deal than it really is. She explains that she really was just trying to extend an olive branch however she was really putt off with Meghan’s response to her.


“The party is over and I am done discussing an issue that Meghan wants to be much bigger than it is. I thought it was a perfect opportunity to “extend the olive branch” and show my willingness to move on by inviting Meghan to bunco. I was put off by the way Meghan was speaking to me, but I did my best to stay positive. When she told me to “prove myself” to her, it didn’t sit well with me. I am not going to beg anyone to come to a party I am hosting, certainly not Meghan. I was offended that she thought that my wine donation was a “wedge” or “dig” at her. There was no manipulation behind it. I had the wine earlier and wanted to donate it. Period.”


Shannon Beador next begins to explain what’s going on between her and David. She explains that communication really is the key tool that her and David need in order to save their marriage.


“When infidelity happens over the course of months, it isn’t possible to know everything that happened during that time period. The end result, however, is what is most important. If I happen to realize a lie that was told to me during the affair, David affirms his love for me and I feel his remorse. That is communication. That is moving forward. That is love.”


Last but not least, Shannon goes into discussing the loss of Vicki’s mother. She explains that she is sad for Vicki, expcially because Vicki had spoken to her Mother the day she died, and that they had discussed how Vicki’s mother had good blood work results. Shannon also explains how she cant even imagine what it would be like to have such a horrible moment of your life filmed. Yeah seriously Bravo you are thirty for ratings to really air that. It was heart breaking, and invading.


“I am devastated for my friend Vicki. She had just spoken to her mother that morning and she told Vicki that her blood work was normal and she was going to be around for a long time. To learn such shocking and tragic news is difficult enough, but to do it while being filmed is unimaginable.”


Whose team are you on? Are you team Meghan or are you team Shannon?



Shannon Discusses Extending the Olive Branch to Meghan Edmonds

No comments:

Post a Comment