Friday, June 26, 2015

Are Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump Happy Brandi Glanville was Fired?

Its been one hell of a week for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast, so far two firings have been 100% confirmed, that of Brandi Glanville and Kim Richards. While Lisa Vanderpump recently denied having played a part in any way with Brandi’s departure, that doesn’t mean she isn’t happy that she is gone.


This past Wednesday, Brandi Glanville confirmed that she had left the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast via her podcast. She confirmed that she would not be a full time or part time housewife and that she had left on her own terms.


“So after a lot of careful thought and deliberation I have decided not to return to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. They’ve been awesome and Bravo will always be my family and like Andy says, ‘It’s the Mafia. You never really get to leave us.’ And they’ve been so great to me and, you know, if I’m available and they need me, they know how to find me and we’ll see but I’m excited about what the future holds and I was just telling you about some exciting things that I can’t talk about yet and it’s just been a great four years and I’m just really excited for what’s next and, like I said, it’s always gonna be my family so we’ll see you when we see you peeps.”


However this doesn’t mean that Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards agree that it was Brandi’s choice to leave and well neither do we. On Wednesday after Brandi had confirmed her departure TMZ was able to catch up with Lisa and Kyle outside of Vanderpumps Villa Blanca.


“Truth cannon my a**,” Kyle Richards told TMZ, however she did later wish Brandi the best of luck, yeah right!


Lisa Vanderpump was not so nice to her former BFF, “Crock of poo, crock of poo. I do wish her well but it’s a crock of poo…We’ve got nothing to do with it. It was not our decision. It’s got nothing to do with us. I wish it did. I wish I had that power.”


Damn what do you guys think of Kyle and Lisa calling Brandi out for lying that she left on her own free will!



Are Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump Happy Brandi Glanville was Fired?

No comments:

Post a Comment