Monday, June 22, 2015

Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer Trash Bethenny Frankel on Access Hollywood

ramona-665x385


The Real Housewives of New York City’s castmates Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer appeared on Access Hollywood Live today, June 1st, in a last ditch effort to promote the ongoing season of the Real Housewives of New York City. When Asked on who is mad at right now, in regards to her housewife co stars, including Bethanny Frankel, Carole Radziwil, and Heather Thomson who all have thrown shade at the ever growing delusional Sonja this season, Sonja Responded


“All of them are all over me about my businesses, my partying… You don’t go to Atlantic City to be standing up. You go there to be falling down on the dance floor. We didn’t put those sparkly dresses on for nothing!”


While in Atlantic City, Morgan and Singer had a blast, partying and drinking, this of course upset the other housewives.


“Some of these girls like to make mountains out of mole hills,” Ramona claims. “They get a little bug up their a–, it gets so big, and they just get so angry.”


When asked about Bethenny Frankel’s return to the show, Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer threw some shade probably because there jelly of the attention it has brung and claimed they both where bored with the idea of her return.


“I knew we needed to change up the show. I, myself, felt like that season prior it just didn’t have the chemistry. So, that’s why I helped with them select Dorinda to come onto the show. I knew Dorinda would be great, and then I thought with Bethenny, that would be a great addiction.”


“We wanted Dorinda Medley and Bethenny Frankel,” added Sonja Morgan who just seemed to contradict her self.


“If these women really thought I had a problem, they wouldn’t be attacking like they are all over town and in public. They are just plain jealous that I am strong enough to get through my divorce, the business lawsuit, and build my own businesses from scratch while living in the moment and enjoying myself. It’s terrible they cannot wish well on others who are doing well.” Sonja responds to the drama about her buisnesses when asked.


Check out the clip below for the full interview!

What do you guys think about Sonja and Ramonas Feelings Towards Bethenny?



Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer Trash Bethenny Frankel on Access Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment