Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Shannon Beador Believes Meghan Is Desperate For a Storyline

Shannon Beador stole our hearts last season as we watched her desperately try to save her marriage with her husband David. This season we found out that David has an affair right after filming their first season on the Real Housewives of Orange County. This however has been overshadowed by Meghan King Edmonds attempt to make Shannon look bad this season.


Shannon Beador took to her Bravo TV blog last night to discuss just what really happen with Cell Phone – Gate and why she was upset about being uninvited to Megan’s Charity event. Shannon begins by explaining that Shannon flat out lied about how she got her cell phone number.


“I am upset that Meghan lied to me about how she got my number. If someone gives your cell phone number out, they either call to ask permission ahead of time or let you know that someone you don’t know will be calling you. Neither of those happened.”


Shannon next digs into the fact that she had sensed the manipulation behind Meghan King Edmonds right after she figured out that it was her who called her, and realized that Meghan would try to use it against her in the upcoming season. She explains that Meghan is clearly desperate for a storyline.


“When I figured out who had called me, I sensed the manipulation behind it and guessed the exact thing that would happen at some point in the season….. Can you say “looking for a storyline”??? She never needed to call me. Meghan had numerous, qualified JDRF members to answer any questions she had and a qualified caterer in front of her (although Tamra may argue about that…).”


Shannon Beador next reveals that she felt like Meghan had only called her to create drama with an existing cast member on the show. She feels like the ambush was pre-meditated so that Meghan could have a storyline.


“The only reason to call me was to create an issue with an existing cast member on the show. It was a pre-meditated ambush and I was understandably upset about it.”


Shannon next talks about how her friend Vickie Gunvalson decided to not attend Megan’s charity event and instead spend it with her. Shannon claims that she was shocked that Vickie decided to spend the night with her instead of at Meghan’s charity event. She also explains how grateful she is that all of the other woman defended her through out the episode. Seriously everyone did defend Shannon last night even the bitchy Heather Dubrow.


” I was absolutely shocked that Vicki insisted on spending the evening with me instead of going to the event. I didn’t want to make things any worse than they were. But I have to admit, I was so touched that my friend was sticking up for me. I also was incredibly humbled to see each cast member express their feelings that I should have been included in the party. They know all the facts and what happened. I am grateful for those friendships.”


Lastly Shannon thanks all of the woman for showing their support for her. She thanks Heather for telling Megan that she made the wrong choice by not inviting Shannon and that she might want to reconsider. She also thanks Lizzie for leaving the charity event to party with her and Vickie instead. Whose team are you on? Team Meghan or Team Shannon? Let us know in the comment section below!



Shannon Beador Believes Meghan Is Desperate For a Storyline

No comments:

Post a Comment