Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lizzie Rovsek Weighs in On Shannon Beador and Meghan King Edmonds Beef

After last nights blowout on the Real Housewives of Orange County, between Shannon Beador and Meghan King Edmonds, it seems like the ladies might have been divided over whose side they where on. One lady for sure was very keen on supporting her friend Shannon and that surprisingly was Lizzie Rovsek. Lizzie took to her Bravo TV blog last night to discuss how she thought that Shannon was being treated unfairly by Meghan King Edmonds. Lizzie believes that for some reason Meghan had target Shannon at both the hoedown and now the charity event. Lizzie also explains that she feels like Meghan can’t let it go because she wants to start some drama and fight with someone.


“I honestly felt like Shannon was treated unfairly. It seemed that Meghan targeted her for some unknown reason…first the hoedown and now the charity event. Shannon didn’t instigate either of the two incidents. Shannon never said anything derogatory about Meghan prior to this event and this charity thing seemed to come from left field. I also felt like Meghan just wouldn’t let it go. I hate to say it, but I think she was looking for some kind of a fight.”


Lizzie also explains in her Bravo Blog that she was surprised that both Shannon and Vickie Gunvalson where not at the charity event. She feels like Meghan was being mean and petty because it seemed like she had invited all the ladies to the event while they were in Napa together.


“I was looking forward to seeing Shannon and Vicki. I felt like Shannon was singled out and I don’t think it was a particularly nice move on Meghan’s part. We were all discussing this charity event in Napa and it was to my understanding that we ALL were invited. So, was Shannon uninvited? Understand that I really like Meghan, however I just did not understand why she was being so mean to Shannon.”


Lastly Lizzie talks about her decision to leave the Charity event with Tamra Judge to go hangout with Vickie and Shannon. It really is surprising to see Lizzie getting along with both Tamra and Vickie so well. Lizzie explains that its not a good feeling to be left out and so she felt the need to leave the charity event to go support her friend Shannon.


“When I called Shannon, her and Vicki were whooping it up. I knew where I had to be. I wanted to support my friend. I went to support Meghan for her event and then I had to support my friend Shannon. It’s not a good feeling to be left out and that’s what friends do for each other. Besides I knew those two were having a blast and I wanted to have some good laughs. After all, Vicki IS the fun bus”


Is it just me or is Lizzie really likable so far this season? I What do you guys think about her budding relationship with Tamra and Vickie?



Lizzie Rovsek Weighs in On Shannon Beador and Meghan King Edmonds Beef

No comments:

Post a Comment