Monday, June 22, 2015

Brandi Glanville Responds to Diva Comments

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has been in the news nonstop ever since Kim Richards was arrested and then eventually fired from the show that reinvented her fame. Recently castmember Brandi Glanville has been all over the news due to reports that she was fired from the housewives show due to her Diva behavior.


Now Brandi Glanville is responding to the rumors that she is a diva! Glanville revealed on twitter today that she is in no way a diva, and you can even ask her friends, one of whom is running for presidency, Donald Trump! “I’ve never been called a diva in my life – I’m a complete team player just ask my friends! #girlsgirl,” Glanville claimed on twitter.




Following this tweet she sent out another, “I think the news outlets should ask people that have actually worked with me if I’m a diva @LeezaGibbons @nbc @realDonaldTrump”




Personally I don’t really see Brandi Glanville as being a diva at all, what do you guys think about her?



Brandi Glanville Responds to Diva Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment