Saturday, June 27, 2015

Shahs Reza Farahan : The Marriage Is On!

150608_2871945_Reza_s_Reunion_Look


The Shahs of Sunset reunion part one aired tonight and it was fulling of shit talking and fighting which of course delighted all of us! Shahs Reza Farahan is opening up to Bravo TV tonight about his thoughts on the finale. Reza discusses why he decided to go off on Mike about flossing, claiming he felt he was being dishonest.


Reza then discuses what is going on with his wedding with Adam claiming he hasn’t set a date yet but it will happened soon. Finally Reza discusses his choice to walk off the set towards the end of the show. Check out his blog below!


Bravotv.com: Why did you go off on Mike about flossing?
Reza Farahan: I went off on Mike about flossing, because he’s dishonest. It’s very difficult to sit there and listen to someone who is telling lies. I don’t have a problem with the things that Mike does, I have a problem with a friend that can look me in the face and lie to me and act like everything is fine.




Bravotv.com:
Any more updates on setting a date for the wedding?
RF: No updates on a wedding date as of yet, but it is definitely happening.


Bravotv.com: Why did you walk off?
RF: Honestly, I was really frustrated and incredibly hot and my mind was going a million miles an hour. I needed a breather or I would have exploded, literally.


What did you guys think about tonights episode?



Shahs Reza Farahan : The Marriage Is On!

No comments:

Post a Comment