Sunday, June 21, 2015

Married to Medicine: Simone Whitmore Has a Breakthrough

Married to Medicine returned tonight and it was full of shade as expected. If you guys like the Real Housewives of Atlanta and your not watching Married to Medicine, you are missing out on a lot of fun!


Married to Medicine seriously is the Real Housewives of Atlanta with just doctors and more shade! On this weeks episode, Jacqueline Walters finally gets to why Dr. Simone Whitmore’s anger toward Toya Bush-Harris is so damn brutal. We learn that Dr Simone clearly has trust issues as she breaks down into tears talking to Jacqueline, admitting that yes she does have trust issues, and Toya ultimately broke her trust. “When she arrived her attitude was stank,” Simone begins to explain to Jacqueline.


“Then she said when she called me a bad mother in front of my son, that their must have been some truth to it because I reacted. So my whole this with her is, you reacted to raggedy broke ass, is their truth in that? Well hell calling you dumb is the truth too.”


Simone continues, “At this point I got up, and I told Lisa I’m done i’m out of here!”


Check out these two exclusive clip below!




What did you guys think of tonight’s episode?



Married to Medicine: Simone Whitmore Has a Breakthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment