Monday, June 29, 2015

NeNe Leakes Officially Quits Real Housewives of Atlanta

Well damn, it looks like the Real Housewives of Atlanta just might be doomed. People Magazine is reporting that NeNe Leakes has officially quit the Real Housewives of Atlanta.


“This was definitely a hard decision for me,” NeNe Leakes revealed to the magazine. “Me and my husband [Gregg Leakes] have been going back and forth on it for weeks now. But my contract is up and I just think this is the right time. This is my opportunity to spread my wings and do different things.”


NeNe Leaks has been with the show since the very first episode, so this news is shocking to everyone. It looks like this might be the best career move NeNe has made however. As she revealed to People magazine, NeNe has a big primetime gig already in the works.


“I’m actually going to be doing a new primetime television show with a big legend,” NeNe Leakes reveals of the series she begins filming this week. “All of my fans will get to see me be really happy, witty and funny and tell all of those one liners that I always have said on Housewives.”


Goodbye NeNe Leakes! Do you guys think the Real Housewives of Atlanta is doomed now? Let us know in the comment section below!



NeNe Leakes Officially Quits Real Housewives of Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment