Sunday, June 21, 2015

Shannon Beador Opens Up About Marriage, Plus Clears The Air On Meghan

The Real Housewives of Orange County had its second episode of the season last night and it was pretty damn emotional! Shannon Beador is taking to Bravo TV blog this week to discuss last nights episode, which not only made Shannon cry but us as well. “I must have watched this episode 10 times. I thought if I saw it enough times I would not cry. It didn’t work.”


Shannon Beador discusses the couple’s retreat between her and her husband David and explains how it has brought them even closer together than they ever have been. When discussing the eulogy moment, Shannon admits that it was so surreal for her, Shannon also claims that David has made a commitment to herself and his children that he is going to fix this family.


“The tombstone exercise was surreal for me. We were asked to compose a eulogy that we hoped our spouse would say at our own funeral. I wrote a lot more than you heard, but it was important for me to include the positive things that David could possibly say about me. At this point in our relationship, David had absolutely made a commitment to me and our family to repair the damage done by the affair. But I have to say that this was the first time I really saw my husband break down over everything that happened”


Shannon admits that having to relive each moment by watching the show is very difficult for her and her husband, however both of them are committed on making their relationship work by any means possible. Shannon explains that at this point she has fully forgiven David for his affair.


“It is very difficult to relive everything as we watch the show, but I am truly committed to do everything it takes to move forward. I am not going to take two years. It is my hope that someday the memories of this period evoke zero emotion from me. I absolutely forgive David because he has shown true remorse and regret.”


Shannon clears the air on if she hates Meghan or not, claiming that she doesn’t believe Meghan even flirted with her husband, and that she was upset at the hoedown because David never introduced her to Meghan King Edomonds.


“To be clear…I am NOT uncomfortable meeting Meghan. I do not think she flirted with my husband. I was upset at the hoedown because David never introduced me. End of story.”


When discussing seeing Tamra again, Shannon admits that while she has forgiven Tamra Judge, she will not be holding her hand anytime soon. Bamm is that Shannon throwing shade at Vickie Gunvalson?


“I have forgiven Tamra for all of the issues we went through last year. However, I am not going to jump from not seeing her in 6 months to holding her hand after one hour.”


What did you guys think of Shannon and David during last nights episode, are you rooting for them to stay together and get back on track?



Shannon Beador Opens Up About Marriage, Plus Clears The Air On Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment