Monday, June 29, 2015

Brandi Glanville Attacks Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump

Former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville is of course known to forever speak her mind-especially on social media and because it was recently proclaimed that she’s going to make an appearance on Howard Stern’s show. Glanville is reportedly threatening to dish a full heap of truth on RHOBH and her former co-stars Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump because they have supposedly aforementioned things regarding her within the press.


Brandi when she took to twitter, tweeted, “Just looking on-line I can’t wait for @HowardStern both @Lisavanderpump & @kylerichards17 r so full of f***ing shit it’s GROSS #TRUTHCANNON.” She then went into bashing Vanderpump for the email she sent to her. “The only reason LVP sent me a bland lame email is to have something to talk about in interviews. She wants anyone that calls her on her BS dead,” Brandi revealed. When a follower told her she shouldn’t attack the Queen of Beverly Hills, Brandi replied, “She called me a liar I won’t stand for that. I can take all the rest.”


Kyle Richards was Brandi’s Next victim, “Let me tell u what I wouldn’t do 4 a TV show @kylerichards17 exploit 1 sister’s sobriety & f**k over the other @KathyHilton husband’s business!” Brandi then followed up with another tweet bashing Kyle’s husband Mauricio Umansky, “@kylerichards17 #truthcannon your husband use to work for kathy’s husband until he secretly stole agents & clients to start the Agency #STFU.”


Brandis drunk twitter rant continued, “Talk about me, call me a liar, which I am not- you will get it back. To talk shit about me 4 not being back after all I have done & put up with from her is gross. It’s senior bullying.”


Brandi ends her drunken rant, “I have been trying to stay above the fray but looking on line pissed me off. I’m done for the night & I promise to never google myself again!”


What do you guys think of Brandi Glanville’s comments?



Brandi Glanville Attacks Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump

No comments:

Post a Comment