Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Married to Medicine Episode 3 Spoilers

Married to Medicine returns tonight at 8pm on Bravo and rumors reveal that it will be one hell of an episode. So far Bravo TV has released two clips previewing tonight’s episode.


In the first clip from tonight’s Married to Medicine we see Jacqueline Walters who is curious as to why Simone Whitmore gets so angry from Toya. This causes Simone Whitmore to break down completely. “When she arrived her attitude was stank,” Simone begins to explain to Jacqueline. “Then she said when she called me a bad mother in front of my son, that their must have been some truth to it because I reacted. So my whole this with her is, you reacted to raggedy broke ass, is their truth in that? Well hell calling you dumb is the truth too.”


Simone continues, “At this point I got up, and I told Lisa I’m done i’m out of here!”


Check out this exclusive clip below!



In this second and final clip, the ladies discuss whether or not they would let their man go to a strip club. While all of the ladies seem to agree on yes, one lady, Lisa Nicole Cloud claims she would never let her man in a strip club! Check out the clip below!



Are you guys excited for tonight’s episode of Married to Medicine?



Married to Medicine Episode 3 Spoilers

No comments:

Post a Comment