Saturday, June 20, 2015

Gigi Hadid and Joe Jonas, More Than Dating?

If you had asked me a year ago if Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star would be a mother in law to a Jonas Brother I would say you were crazy! Not only that but the last person I would guess would be Yolanda Foster!


However Earlier today TMZ reported the picture above of Gigi Hadid and Joe Jonas kissing , as well as reasons they believe the two are banging!


“Joe planted a kiss on Gigi as she got out of his car and headed for a terminal Friday at LAX.” This was their first reason as to why they believe they are banging. Hell it’s a good enough reason for me.


This last reason made me laugh hysterical mostly because I can see it being compeltly true, “No one drives someone to the airport unless they’re having sex.” What do you guys think of there love birds?



Gigi Hadid and Joe Jonas, More Than Dating?

No comments:

Post a Comment