Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bethenny Frankel vs Sonja Morgan RHONY Showdown

When Real Housewives of New York City’s Bethenny Frankel decides its time to confront Sonja Morgan, Sonja just isn’t a hearing a word Bethenny is saying…. because well shes fucking crazy!


“Just listen to me,” Bethenny pleads to the delusional Sonja Morgan. “One day you will tell me that I helped you,” Bethenny tries to continue but the cray cray isn’t letting up and Sonja keeps trying to interrupt the Big B! “Just Listen to me,” Bethenny continues as we see a flash of Ramona Singer freaking out that dinner is ready and Bethenny and Sonja haven’t sat down yet.


“We are all hungry, can we please have the first course,” Ramona asks the group clearly pissed off at the absence of Bethenny and Sonja. Back to Sonja and Bethenny, Sonja rambles, “Let me tell you, what i’m going through right now, I have to go out sometimes and party and that what I do.”


Bethenny tries to get a word in but Sonja continues on and on about all the things she has to do, and is currently doing. Bethenny grabs Sonja’s hands and pleads for her to listen to her. “Listen to me, I’m a smart girl, do you think I got her by being dumb. Just stop fucking talking,” Sonja is insulted and asks Bethenny was she has to say such things.


“Am I a stupid girl,” Sonja asks Bethenny, “your acting stupid,” Bethenny responds. The ever so delusional Sonja Morgan asks Bethenny if she got where she is by acting stupid, this is funny because seriously where the fuck is Sonja… NOWHERE! “Where are you,” Bethenny asks.


“I’m hanging onto everything I have, im doing very well, handling a lot of attorneys.” Bethenny interrupts Sonja and tells her shes doing a lot of talking but no listening. Sonja informs Bethenny that she thinks her actions speak for themselfs…. what actions is she talking about.


Watch the showdown between Bethenny Frankel and Sonja Morgan below!




Bethenny Frankel vs Sonja Morgan RHONY Showdown

No comments:

Post a Comment