Monday, June 29, 2015

Will Lisa Rinna Leave RHOBH After Only One Season?

We have previously revealed, that both Kim Richards and Brandi Glanville won’t be returning for an additional season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills– as we know show has recently started filming its new season. With 2 Housewives already gone, fans are of course starting to question Lisa Rinna’s role for the show from her recent tweets.


Rinna recently tweeted, “What I do understand is I’ve had many roles everything invariably works out the way it’s suppose to. One door closes another one opens. It’s all good.” Co-star and friend Lisa Vanderpump replied to Rinna with a straightforward “@lisarinna?” Rinna followed up along with her speculation storm- beginning with “Team Rinna” posts, commenting, ”Yep,” and declaring “I’m having fun!” (with our minds!?) before going signing of she left us with her signature tagline line, “It’s only true when it comes from my lips.”


At the Barefoot Wine Pride embark Celebration in NYC, Lisa was asked regarding her tweets and she responded, “It reasonably got everyone tense, didn’t it?” She continued, “I’ve been in this business a long time… and i don’t think about what I’m about to tweet. I tweet very like you see much like on the show. It simply comes out of me.”



Will Lisa Rinna Leave RHOBH After Only One Season?

No comments:

Post a Comment