Friday, June 26, 2015

Lisa Vanderpump Talks About Next Season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Lisa Vanderpump from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills recently spoke to Perez TV and revealed in her interview many details about the upcoming season of RHOBH. She opened up about Kim Richards as well as Brandi Glanville getting fired.


When asked about how she felt that her former BFF Brandi Glanville would not be returning for another season Lisa revealed, “I did actually reach out to Brandi, I wish her well for the future. I had some horrible times with her, really she kind of devastated me, so certainly it wouldn’t be in my interest to have her leave at all.”


Vanderpump continues to talk about Brandi Glanville and the recent rumors that she was the cause of Brandi getting fired to begin with.


“I didn’t really have a problem with her as much this season as last season. I would never say, ‘I want this person gone.’ I might say, ‘I’m not sure if I’m coming back.’ It’s not in my interest to be after anybody’s job.”


Lisa Vanderpump was also asked about Kim Richards, who is current away at a rehab facility after her recent break down at her daughter’s wedding. Lisa revealed that she hasn’t had any contact with her which makes us saddened to think that she most certainly won’t be returning next season as filming has just begun. “Kim is getting the help that she needs, I haven’t had any contact with her, but everybody is wishing her well and supporting her.”


Check out the interview below.



What do you guys think of the upcoming season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?



Lisa Vanderpump Talks About Next Season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment