Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Shannon Beador Thinks Meghan King Edmonds Is Setting Her Up!

Real Housewives of Orange County’s lovable Shannon Beador is in for one rough season ahead. Shannon revealed on the premiere episode of OC that her husband David had an affair after filming had ended last season. This shocked the hearts of many, as we all where rooting for Shannon and David to save their marriage last season.


Since the premiere we have learned that Shannon had to beg David to come home and leave his mistress. We also learned that his mistress is also married! Shannon Beador took to her Bravo TV blog last night to discuss her relationship with David and her battle with Meghan King Edmonds.


Shannon explains to the audience that she is doing the best she can right now, and things won’t change overnight between her and David. We of course saw this on last night’s episode when the Beadors mysteriously vanished to have a little argument on the way to Heather Dubrows launch party.


Shannon explains, “I am doing my best. But let’s be realistic. I am not going to be able to snap my fingers and say that everything is completely perfect in a day or even a month. I am going to have moments of weakness, of insecurity, of painful memories. You get to see that on the episode tonight.”


Shannon continues her blog by explaining to people that she isn’t bitching or whining, and shes sorry that people seem to feel that way. Don’t worry Shannon those people are the crazy ones not you. She also adds that she is human, and that she isn’t always fun vacation Shannon. We of course saw this on last nights episode as well when Shannon flipped out on Meghan Edmonds.


“So for those people who say that I am bitching, whining, insecure, or needy, I’m sorry you feel that way. I am not looking for sympathy, only understanding as to why I may not be “fun vacation Shannon” at all times. I am human. I experienced the most earth shattering months of my life and I don’t wish that pain on anyone.”


Shannon contiues by explaining to us why she was so angry at David for simply drinking, admitting that her fear was that he was going to be flat out drunk and the fact they just started their trip to Napa didn’t make her to happy. Shannon explains that when David drinks it brings her back to when David was cheating on her, if you remember last season Shannon was in shock when David was having shots with the group because she claimed that she never ever saw David do shots.


“I was worried David was going to be a bit inebriated as we started our trip in Napa. He wasn’t. But that one thought took me back to a bad place last year when David was drinking like I had never seen — when he was having the affair.”


Shannon Beador ends her blog by explaining her beef with Meghan King Edmonds. She explains that she was never upset with Meghan at the hoedown, and that it was David who she was upset with for not introducing them to each other. She also explains that she felt like she didn’t recognize David the day of the hoedown which of course all makes sense now that we know he was having an affair.


“I am still unclear why Meghan chose to bring up a phone call that to this day doesn’t make any sense. Apparently someone gave her my cell phone number, yet I was never asked or told that she may be calling me. She didn’t give me her correct name, she said she heard I hosted a party which I hadn’t, and then she said she needed help with appetizer quantities.”


It looks like Shannon is questioning Meghan Kings Edmonds motives for bringing up a phone call that Shannon claims she did nothing wrong on. Shannon also believes that Meghan King Edmonds just might be trying to set Shannon up to look bad…


“Things didn’t add up, so I believed Meghan was attempting to set me up to look bad for some reason. Tune in next week and you will see how that all worked out…”



Well now Shannon Beador’s Bravo TV blog was a blast this week with so many details that needed reporting, what did you guys think of this weeks episode and what do you think of Shannons blog?



Shannon Beador Thinks Meghan King Edmonds Is Setting Her Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment