Monday, June 1, 2015

Reza Farahan: I Was Excited To Leave Thailand

150601_2870113_Will_Chemistry_Keep_Adam_and_Reza_Apart_


Tonight’s Shahs of Sunset Finale was full of tears and reconcile, as we watched Reza deal with the fact he called of his wedding with Adam, we watched the Shahs all come together (Including GG and Mike.) Reza is now opening up in an exclusive Bravo interview about tonight’s finale. Reza discusses his favorite part of Thailand, what was going through his mind during the dinner that was actually suppose to be his wedding, and how he was feeling when he finally left Thailand.


Bravotv.com: What was your favorite part of the Thailand trip?
Reza Farahan: Duh! The tigers! Playing with and holding those baby tigers was definitely one of those magical moments that I’ll never forget.


Bravotv.com: What was going through your mind during the dinner that was supposed to be for your wedding?
RF: I was truly miserable and can’t remember why I thought it would be a good idea to still have that dinner. I know it was paid for, but that was gut-wrenching. Seeing that wedding menu brought all of the emotions that I was fighting to suppress to the surface. That dinner was a big mistake.


Bravotv.com: How were you feeling when it was time to head back home?
RF: I was actually thrilled to head back home, specifically to Adam, so that we could get to work on our relationship. I left Thailand with the strength and hope that I’d be able to make things work with Adam knowing that our biggest problems didn’t compare to Asifa and bobby’s smallest ones!


What do you guys think about Reza’s interview? Did you guys watch last nights episode of Shahs of Sunset? Did you feel GG and Mikes reconcile was actually sincere?



Reza Farahan: I Was Excited To Leave Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment