Thursday, June 4, 2015

Meghan King Edmonds Opens Up About Her First Season On RHOC

The Real Housewives of Orange County will be premiering soon so its natural for the Ladies to go on media spree promoting the show. Meghan King Edmonds the newest cast member of the show has been doing just that!


Meghan King Edmonds first stop was to speak to Perez Hilton about her debut on the show. Edmonds explains that she is very opinionated and that she’s not afraid to speak her mind or stand her ground and that viewers will definitely see a lot of that from her this season.


“I also have a really unique dynamic with my family situation,” Meghan reveals to Perez. “My husband is back and forth from our house in St. Louis to our house in Orange County, because he works in St. Louis and I’m living in Orange County with his 17-year old daughter who I am a step-mom to. I’m closer in age to her than I am my own husband.”


Meghan continues, “I’m also really good friends with my 17-year old step-daughter’s mom. So, there’s a lot of ups and downs and trying to navigate our way through our family life and at the same time I’m really trying to settle into Orange County.” Edmonds also explains that it was most definitely a family decision on if she was going to do the show and allow the cameras in their home.


Meghan explains that she and her husband are actually friends with Terry and Heather Dubrow and that she has a great relationship with Tamra Judge. “We hit it off immediately,” she says of Tamra. “I love Tamra.” “Vicki was initially extremely welcoming,” Meghan claims.


“A great hostess. We went through some rocky times after that. We were trying to get to know one another, or she was trying to get to know me. I definitely felt like there were times she was like, ‘Who is this person?’” “Shannon was pretty cold to me,” Meghan reveals. “That was my impression of her. She was stand-offish… but like I said throughout the season there are a lot of dips and ups and downs. You’re going to see the evolution of friendship all throughout the season.”


“Shannon and Vicki constantly remind me how old I am,” she giggles. “I think the age clearly has something to do with it, because it was always brought up and that was a little bit uncomfortable.” Meghan claims from watching the new trailer that she thinks she was shown as her real self. “I had a great experience,” Edmonds says. “I met some awesome women and created some strong friendships and got to do some fun things.”


If you guys want to see her interview check it out below!!




Meghan King Edmonds Opens Up About Her First Season On RHOC

No comments:

Post a Comment