Sunday, March 15, 2015

Taylor Armstrong Filming New Reality Show

Taylor


It has been hellfire of a four years since former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong’s husband committed suicide and in a brand new interview, Taylor Armstrong is explaing how she was able to move on with her life. Taylor Armstrong also reveals that she has been secretly filming a new reality show in Colorado with her current husband John Bluher.


“I feel at peace,” Taylor explains. “When we go through something tragic or frightening, I believe that you find a strength inside of yourself that you didn’t know that you had.”


Taylor will celebrate her one-year wedding anniversary with her current husband John Bluher in April. “John and I are best friends,” Taylor reveals. “He’s the person I could spend every minute with and never get tired or never feel like I need some alone time.”


“John and Kennedy have a really beautiful relationship,” Taylor told RadarOnline. “Now, Kennedy gets to see a mutually respectful relationship where John cherishes and respects me and vice versa. I feel like I’m getting a chance through my marriage with John to hopefully repair some of the damage that could have been done.”


“I was advised by a child psychologist to bring him up on occasion and not to give her the impression that people just disappear in the world and then you never speak about them again,” Armstrong explains. “We try to keep that dialogue going whenever there is an open door just to kind of check in and make sure that she’s doing okay.”


Armstrong reveals she has made a new life for herself in Colorado. “When I left LA, things were still pretty chaotic for me and I was much more anxious and frazzled from that experience,” she claims. “I’ve been able to really sit back and reflect on my experience because it’s quiet here and I get that time to like breathe.”


What is she up to now?  “I do public speaking around the country to explain the cycle of abuse and what it’s like to be in that,” she says. “It really gives me time to reflect on everything that I’ve been through and to try to come to terms with why I would have allowed that to happen in my life and how that cycle started and how the progression occurred. And as I visit shelters and speak around the country, it has allowed me to relate more with other survivors or people that may be trying to get out of a dangerous situation.”


“I’m hoping that in my lifetime I can make an impact and that some day Kennedy can look back and see I made a difference and did the best with the situation that I went through,” she adds.


Now the question we all want to know will we ever see Taylor on RHOBH again? “I do care a lot about Kyle and Lisa  and I care a lot about the show we made when we first started out,” Armstrong reveals. “I think that original energy was something really special because we were very emotionally invested in one another, so, if that were going to be the case again, then I’d consider it. If it were the right situation.”


Taylor Armstrong reveals that she’s secretly filming a reality show based on her new life with husband John Bluher and daughter Kennedy in Colorado.


“I’ve been working on a new show about my new life and what my life is like here,” she says. “It’s a much more light hearted type of show about kind of what it’s like to transition to living in the mountains.”


 



Taylor Armstrong Filming New Reality Show

No comments:

Post a Comment