Sunday, March 15, 2015

Porsha Williams Calls Kenya And Cynthia “Awful” For How Phaedra Parks is Being Treated

Porsha


Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams is doing her best to stay loyal to protect Phaedra Parks and stay loyal, and in a new interview she is taking down Cynthia Bailey and Kenya Moore for attacking Phaedra during such a difficult time in her life.


“Cynthia has a daughter and husband herself; if it were her family being ripped apart she would expect nothing but prayer and support,” Porsha begins. “However, she decided to completely try to slander and tear down a fellow sister at her toughest hour!”


“I was totally shocked that her conscience never kicked in,” Williams tells OK! Magazine “What an awful thing to do to a woman fighting for her sanity, family and future. Karma has a name and that name is Bi—h. It will bite her soon. I just hope she is ready.” Porsha continues,


“We should never relish in each other’s downfall. Instead we should uplift and pray we come out wiser and stronger,” Porsha adds that she is outraged anyone would even believe felon Apollo’s rumors that Phaedra cheated with Mr Chocolate. “It’s easy for him to text one phone and change names saved. Also Phaedra has a Blackberry so exactly how did he screenshot it? Boy bye!”


“I just did not want her to make contact. Kenya is only looking for three things: a storyline, money and attention. Trust me, she isn’t worth the drama,” Porsha claims


“Phaedra and I have become closer during this rough time because I know her pain all too well. She was there for me during my divorce and as a sister I will stand by her,”



Porsha Williams Calls Kenya And Cynthia “Awful” For How Phaedra Parks is Being Treated

No comments:

Post a Comment