Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Jill Zarin and Bethenny Frankel End Feud?

Watch What Happens Live - Season 12


Former Real Housewives of New York star Jill Zarin lately has been speaking out about former best friend Bethenny Frankel saying that there’ll never be a reconciliation between the two. Jill was offended that Bethenny has allegedly been lying about how she acquired here role on the RHONY, and Jill expressed how that it was “the final straw” of their friendship.


Now it seems that Jill is back tracking on her feedback that she made on Patti Stanger’s weekly podcast. Jill explains on her new Dash Radio talk show The Hollywood Fixer, “There is no such thing as a feud between myself and Bethenny or myself and anyone that I do know of unless they come forth and inform me there’s a feud.”?


Jill additionally shares when she and her husband Bobby bumped into Bethenny last summer time saying they, “Had been so civil. She had a private dialog with [my daughter] Ally. She danced with Bobby.”


Jill continues, “I made an announcement of fact based mostly on one thing so way back as a result of I was asked a question. Should you ask me a question, I’m going to reply it. I should probably think before I speak.”



Jill Zarin and Bethenny Frankel End Feud?

No comments:

Post a Comment